Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Habitat Shoes Review

Photobucket
The Lark Mid is a new shoe by Habitat Footwear that I skated for a little more than two weeks so far. I found that the shoe is similar in feeling and looks to the Vans Half Cab. One difference that I liked was the lack of stitching on the toe. Another factor that I think helps add durability to this shoe and the Half Cab is how the laces start pretty far away from the toe; I hanen't had to change the laces in the Lark Hi so far. After two weeks of skating the shoe is still in good condition with only a small tear below the laces. I would skate this shoe again and recommend trying it out.
-Pete
Here's a picture of the shoes after 2 weeks of skating.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Untitled from Currency Skateboards on Vimeo.

No comments: