Saturday, September 17, 2011

So Many Videos and So Little Time...


I think this was easily my favorite part from Make Friends with the Colour Blue. Boston spots, a local dude, good song, and good editing make this part up there with projects Blueprint has done in the past. Coakley is rad.

Adidas in Greece? Busenitz? Puig? Okay, this will definitely suck. Oh wait... not possible.

TRUMAN HOOKER HOW TO'S DAY: D.I.Y CINDER BLOCK LEDGE from NetworkSkate on Vimeo.

How to build a cinderblock ledge with some hooker guy. Do more DIY now! Stop waiting for a perfect spot and build one yourself.


King of the Road is going on right now. Nike, Vans, Lakai, and Dekline. Personally I feel bad for Dekline because they don't stand a chance compared to Nike or any of the other teams but I like watching them all so it should be rad. Also the mystery guests were announced and they are all former SOTY's; Arto Saari is going with Vans, Salman Agah with Dekline, Leo Romero with Nike, and Andrew Reynolds with Lakai (which makes Lakai have Carroll, Howard, MJ, Mike Mo, and now Reynolds. Amazing), I am so excited to see this video when it comes out online!

No comments: