Wednesday, September 7, 2011

One big load of videos you need to watch...

Emerica in Europe - The Outsiders Tour video from Emerica on Vimeo.

This video is so rad, a bunch of footage from the demos that they did along with some really rad street footage. So good. Leo and Westgate are animals.

Arto's Pool from Gravis Footwear on Vimeo.

Arto pool session, Hosoi and Lance, Arto and Dylan. All solid footage and you can never go wrong with a backyard pool. Also the floating fire pit is the best thing ever.


Funniest/Best video ever. This song plays in my head when I watch Heath skate now...

I wasn't the biggest Lil' Wayne fan at first but I have to admit, the dude grew on me. He skates, seems to have a blast doing it. And any beginner who cuts his head open, gets a bunch of stitches, and then keeps doing it afterwards gets props. Dude seems awesome. Weezy at Double Rock.

No comments: