Sunday, May 4, 2008

Team News & the Mudd Foot

Aaron Gulliford is not new to the team. I just didn't have any footage or pictures of him to put up on the team blog



Steve Lobo also sent me a new edit with a mix of older and new footage.
In other news Steve is now getting hooked up with boards from Shameless Skateboards.


Dave Begonis hit me with another photo.
This one's an ollie over the rail and gap. I'm told the footage is sick, We'll all have to wait till Swank 2 comes out.

Photo: Mike Tucker


Kevin sent me this link to Scarehouse, a blog he, AL, and Mikey have been working on featuring skating, art and shenanigans.

Last but not least. I'm not sure how it happened but this guy fell victim to the mud around the Beverly park and is gonna need some grip gum.




EB.COM // EB LEO // EB WORC // EB NTK // EB NSH // EB SNOW

No comments: