Thursday, May 8, 2008

Live and Learn. Nerd Trivia Answer.

I screwed up my own trivia. One of my clues was not right.

The Answer is:
Video- Goldfish
Skater- Rudy Johnson
One clue said the skater didn't skate for the team that put out the video.
That was wrong, I without thinking about it, thought that his part was in the Chocolate Pow promo section of the video.
In my head I always group Rudy with Paulo Diaz and Gabriel Rodriguez. I would feel worse about it if more than one person voted. Matty guessed Tim Gavin and he skated for Girl not Chocolate, so I guess it didn't really matter. None of this really matters, it's just skateboarding not school. But here's a couple cool old parts to watch if you do want some homework.

Rudy's part in Goldfish


Tim Gavin's part in Goldfish


Chocolate Pow!


Rick Howard's parts in Goldfish and Plan B-Virtual Reality




EB.COM // EB LEO // EB WORC // EB NTK // EB NSH // EB SNOW

No comments: